Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lions 2017

Options
  • 05-06-2016 5:38am

Hey!
    Am heading to NZ next year for the tour. I wont require flights or campervan as I'm booking myself (massive price difference). Unfortunately, to get tickets through the Lions Tour, on their own, is not possible.
    Does anyone know, from 2013, is it possible to pick up tickets easily enough once there or from resell sites?
    May be able to buy through the All Blacks site but would rather sit with our fans.
    Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Hey!
    Am heading to NZ next year for the tour. I wont require flights or campervan as I'm booking myself (massive price difference). Unfortunately, to get tickets through the Lions Tour, on their own, is not possible.
    Does anyone know, from 2013, is it possible to pick up tickets easily enough once there or from resell sites?
    May be able to buy through the All Blacks site but would rather sit with our fans.
    Cheers!

Dont think they segregate fans at rugby matches, so dont think it would be a problem regarding sitting near fans

astonaidan wrote: »
    Dont think they segregate fans at rugby matches, so dont think it would be a problem regarding sitting near fans

No they don't but would def prefer the Lions section for a better atmosphere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

No they don't but would def prefer the Lions section for a better atmosphere

I hear you, dont think youll be struggling for atmosphere :pac:

Have you any friends living in NZ? When I went in 2013 we got a friend of mine to buy tickets for me in AUS. I think they were on general sale through their version of ticket master.

As with all events I'm sure there'll be scalpers outside the grounds too

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Hayley1

I am looking for 3 Lions Tickets 2nd (Wellington) & 3rd Test (Auckland), if anyone hears of access.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Ennisman

Test tickets will be the hard ones to find. Friends in Rotorua, Christchurch and Welly have been trying but no joy yet.

I have 6 tickets for Chiefs and Maori AB games. They were on general sale while I had no luck with the lottery for Test tickets. Looking for two (or more) tickets for 1st Test in Auckland and would be thrilled to get two for Wellington too.

Hoping for the best but best of luck to anyone else travelling.

I tried the ballot through friends in NZ. Wasn't lucky unfortunately.
    Have tickets for all the other games so if anyone sees/hears about people dropping out of an all inclusive tour and want to sell their tickets, let me know!

I am also looking for 3 Lions Tickets 2nd Test on 1st July Wellington

Don't mind any section, the atmosphere will be great

Advertisement