Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rejection

Options
  • 05-06-2016 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭

I have double lobes, tragus, rook and tongue. All of these have healed fine. The only problem ever has been my belly button. I had it pierced twice and it rejected both times.

Why would my BB reject but nowhere else on my body? And yes I had done all the proper cleaning, care etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

The navel is notorious for rejection. One of the most difficult to heal fully.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭The Young Wan

Is it a thing, then, that I'm not doing anything wrong? But it just wants to be a pox?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Yup, it's just an area that does not want a piercing and unfortunately just will reject on some people.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Think about how much your stomach moves, stretching, compacting etc, extreme amount of movement

Advertisement