Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snapper Ride On Mower.

Options
  • 04-06-2016 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Anyone have any experience with these mowers they are well priced, any recommendations on them would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Hocus Focus

I have one which I bought second-hand about 14 years ago. It's probably about 25 years old and still going strong, but I do get it serviced annually. They contain very simple technology and are easy very to maintain if you are any way mechanically inclined, - "the Ford Anglia of the grass-cutting world"

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭the roo

Thanks Hocus, that would suit me alright bit of a DIY er , myself. Would you have difficulties in sourcing parts when required ? I don't know anyone with one and the more I look at them I wonder why not.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Hocus Focus

I get my spare parts from Irish Farm and Garden Machinery, Hazelbrook Malahide. Their Phone number is 01 8463922 and their email address is http://www.gardenmachinery.ie/ . They also sell and service Snapper mowers.
    I have no connection, just a long-standing, satisfied customer

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭the roo

Thanks for the information.

Advertisement