Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German fella looking to study English in Ireland

Options
  • 03-06-2016 10:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I was wondering if you could help me with this.

A German colleague has a son - going on 18 - who would like to do an immersion course in English. He wants to do this in Ireland if possible.

I would like to recommend something really good - as this colleague is excellent and I really want to help in return.

Does anybody have any suggestions? A good, accredited course - for maybe a three month duration - where the son could also get a decent social life & get to see Ireland during his time?

I'd appreciate any replies! This really isn't something I know about, and Google isn't the same as personal experience. I
    don't know the son, but I would imagine he's fairly proficient in English - just wants to make it more native.

Thanks. :)

Advertisement