Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portmarnock Irish Rail car park burgularies

Options
  • 02-06-2016 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Has anyone heard of car breaks in at Portmarnock train station lately?
    It has happened to me twice in the last three months. My car is old and is probably easier to break into which is maybe why it was targeted twice. The police don't help and Irish Rail say that their security cameras are too grainy to be of any use. Great! I feel like Irish Rail don't care - they are covered by their sign not admitting liability. The only patrolling that I ever see in Irish Rail car parks is by NCCP looking for people to clamp.
    Would like to hear if this has happened to anyone else this year?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

Well my best advice don't leave any valuables in your car or anything at all for that matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,194 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

Susan, its regular as clockwork there and the grain pics is a cop-out because they don't want the admin.

Garages are the same, they don't want to know: I was robbed at a garage in Howth and garage said can't see anything: when cops came it was perfectly visible: there are usually two feeds, a digital feed to the recorder and an analogue one from the recorder to the staff of just looking at, its a cheaper option both cabling and display.

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,267 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

What did the steal from your car?

Advertisement