Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech CD34

Options
  • 01-06-2016 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi I recently fixed my alarm ,(outdoor siren constantly going off due to a loose fuse holder in the control panel) but I now need the eng code to set the correct time on my ARITECH CD34 alarm as its oud by 14 hrs.
    Anyone know the eng code.It was installed by nightguard in galway in 2002 ,or would they have to give it to me free of charge.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,643 ✭✭✭✭altor

ballybro wrote: »
    Hi I recently fixed my alarm ,(outdoor siren constantly going off due to a loose fuse holder in the control panel) but I now need the eng code to set the correct time on my ARITECH CD34 alarm as its oud by 14 hrs.
    Anyone know the eng code.It was installed by nightguard in galway in 2002 ,or would they have to give it to me free of charge.

We do not give out engineer codes on here anymore.
    When you put in your code does it not give you the option to set the time and date in the user menu?

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭ballybro

It doesn't give me the option with my own code to change the date and time.I will contact Nightguard to see if they will give the eng code to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,643 ✭✭✭✭altor

It doesn't give me the option with my own code to change the date and time.I will contact Nightguard to see if they will give the eng code to me.

Ok, sorry we could not help anymore.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

As altor said, unfortunately we are no longer allowed help you here with engineer codes or user codes. If you have no luck with the original installers shop around. There are plenty of companies out there that could help you with this.

Advertisement