Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window Cleaning

Options
  • 01-06-2016 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Sorry if I'm starting a previous post again. I am looking for someone to clean windows in the city every now and then. Someone who will use a ladder as I've seen telescope washing and its not the best. I have asked around but it seems there is a lack of cleaners or the people I've asked don't get their windows cleaned.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,943 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Nas10 wrote: »
    Sorry if I'm starting a previous post again. I am looking for someone to clean windows in the city every now and then. Someone who will use a ladder as I've seen telescope washing and its not the best. I have asked around but it seems there is a lack of cleaners or the people I've asked don't get their windows cleaned.

Thanks in advance.

there are cleaners around but many do use those telescopic poles. i know a cleaner that uses them. i assume theyre handier than ladders.

Advertisement