Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So it appears I'm sexist for saying "Women's MMA is sh1t"?

Options
  • 01-06-2016 3:43pm
    Site Banned Posts: 32

My friend's girlfriend laid into me recently when I made the above statement.

To be honest, it has nothing to do with sexism, it's merely the fact that technically I think women fighters are bereft of the skills required to make a good fight. Aggression is also a factor that's missing for me.

What do you think? Was my friend's gf right to attack me the way she did?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

It's possible you're not sexist.

You're wrong, but possibly not sexist!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Ian_80

you again........you need to get out more!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

Duggy747 wrote:
    The Borderlands games were just so dull to me, I tried many times to get into the series but I just wasn't interested spending my game time with others who were only interested going around every nook and cranny looking for items rather than doing missions. No interest in grinding / looting games at all.

To be honest, it has nothing to do with sexism, it's merely the fact that technically I think women fighters are bereft of the skills required to make a good fight. Aggression is also a factor that's missing for me.

Your wrong
    , also your the same guy with the "I dont wanna work, I want dole" thread.
    So what's with the troll posts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Tereg

Rereg much those days OP?

• Site Banned Posts: 32 FiannaSuccess

jcd5971 wrote: »
    Your wrong
    , also your the same guy with the "I dont wanna work, I want dole" thread.
    So what's with the troll posts

How is stating a personal opinion trolling?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

How is stating a personal opinion trolling?

So your a sexist that wants to sit at home on the dole while disrespecting Guards that are only doing their jobs ..... My underthebridge-sense is tingling

jonnycivic wrote: »
    So your a sexist that wants to sit at home on the dole while disrespecting Guards that are only doing their jobs ..... My underthebridge-sense is tingling

Creepy stalker alert!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Creepy stalker alert!

How mature of you :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Creepy stalker alert!

Or the poster took 5 seconds to look at your post history from today.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,253 ✭✭✭✭endacl

You're really making friends all over, OP...

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Or the poster took 5 seconds to look at your post history from today.

You don't see me sifting through other posters' threads, because I'm not a creepy stalker.

Let's just hope he doesn't bring up the mcCann vs Eye fight, hard to argue that one..... Shudder

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Ian_80

endacl wrote: »
    You're really making friends all over, OP...

:rolleyes:

...and I'm guessing none in real life either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

Snip

You don't see me sifting through other posters' threads, because I'm not a creepy stalker.

Nope just a smelly cave troll

• Registered Users Posts: 22,253 ✭✭✭✭endacl

In fairness, 20 something odd posts doesn't really qualify as 'sifting'. And you do come across as a bridge dweller in practically all of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,431 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Mod: Troll permabanned

It has nothing to do with Stalking, your drivel has popped up on the main page in forums I frequent so I will read them........ what a waste of my time reading it too..... you owe 4 minutes of my life back :pac:

Advertisement