Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aliexpress Sizing

Options
  • 01-06-2016 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Does anyone have any experience with buying from Aliexpress? what are the sizes like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Candy_Girl

izzyregan wrote: »
    Does anyone have any experience with buying from Aliexpress? what are the sizes like?[/QU
    Under the product details tab it should give you the exact measurements in centimeters. Their sizes usually run small from experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

It really varies between seplers but tend to be on the small size in moat cases. To be honest I only buy from sellers who post a size guide with measurement details.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Expect them to be small, and don't have high hopes for quality TBH. https://www.facebook.com/KnockoffNightmares/?fref=nf

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭izzyregan

Thanks guys, actually looking to get blackmilk knock offs. just wary about size.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Not sure about women but I'm a guy who usually wears a M here and I always buy an XL in t-shirts which nine times out of twn fit like a European M. With jeans I only buy from sellers who post a size guide on the page.

• Advertisement
Advertisement