Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

round bale handler with euro brackets

Options
  • 01-06-2016 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend me the best round bale handler on the market for wrapped bales.
    Conor
    Nugent
    Ross more
    Fleming
    Quicke

Anyone recommend the cheapest place to pick one up.
    Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭annubis

foreman wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend me the best round bale handler on the market for wrapped bales.
    Conor
    Nugent
    Ross more
    Fleming
    Quicke

Thanks
    have a rossmore one since 2000 and still working away not a bother, had to have new lugs made up last year that hold the rollers on as they were slipping off every so often. it was definitely a good strong handler anyway

sorry just reading this again, do you for the linkage or for loader

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 136 ✭✭Jaysus Christ

Mchale.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

foreman wrote: »
    Conor
    Nugent
    Ross more
    Fleming
    Quicke

Thanks

https://www.donedeal.ie/silagegrabs-for-sale/hydraulic-bale-handler/8811382

I did plenty of homework on one last year, this one came out by far to be the cheapest, while still being extremely well built with no shortage of steel anywhere. Very clued in chap who made them, with great customer service. Only very minor downside is with the rollers off its abit heavy on the back so can tip off when you take it off the tractor if your not careful.

Advertisement