Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa Thailand , Vietnam

Options
  • 01-06-2016 8:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

Hi all ,

Heading for Thailand , Vietnam later in the year , I am just figuring out visa and booking flights ,

I plan to go to Thailand in mid to late June after railing through Europe and then get to Vietnam to meet a few friends and would really like to cross back into Thailand again

Can anyone recommend what Visa should I apply for ? Moreover is this all done online or do then send out paper confirmation in the post or would I be able to attend the consulate in Dublin to discuss my options

Thanks again for

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭stratowide

If you arrive into Thailand by air you get a 30 day free visa on arrival.By land it is 15 days.
    You need a pre arranged visa for Vietnam.Try some of the online vietman visa sites.They sort out the paperwork before you arrive.Just fill in the form they give you.Only applies to entry via airports though.30 days also.
    I dont know about entry overland.

Advertisement