Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIY Livery Dublin / Wicklow / Kildare

Options
  • 31-05-2016 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I know there are so many threads on livery and am sorry to start another. I am trying to find a small, private yard within 40 mins of Dublin. It needs to be a competition focused yard and not a riding school. Ideally affiliated competitions and not riding club. Small is better with a decent arena (indoor or outdoor) and good turnout. DIY and not full livery. Am I crazy?! Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭silverfox88

I've been in a lot of yards around Dublin/Wicklow/Kildare over the years and know about 99% of them! Send me a PM and I can give you a few suggestions.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

A couple of yards to let if you want your own:

This one in Wicklow is a bit big (!)

This one in Kildare

This one in Dublin

A lot of the competition yards tend to be Full livery only, Brooke Lodge has an indoor and does DIY, don't know if it's 'affiliated' competition focused but there's a bit of a mix of people there. It's about €75 a week for DIY I think. However it's not small, about 30-40 liveries I think?

Are you DIY due to budget? Drop me a PM with what you're looking for and I could probably give you better recommendations :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sophia Kril

I know cruagh lodge is a small livery yard, it is based in Rathfarnham , Dublin.
    There is an outdoor and they are in the middle of building an indoor
    They have a lot of hacking places
    The owner is very kind and brings the liveries to competitions as has a few horse boxes
    Brooke lodge is another one but it is quite big

• Registered Users Posts: 40 shellbean

I know cruagh lodge is a small livery yard, it is based in Rathfarnham , Dublin.
    There is an outdoor and they are in the middle of building an indoor
    They have a lot of hacking places
    The owner is very kind and brings the liveries to competitions as has a few horse boxes
    Brooke lodge is another one but it is quite big

Hey Sophia - could you send me a contact number for cruagh lodge? Is there a Facebook page or anything? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

Will PM you - am on a yard where DIY is 80 a week and includes them being fed. You just do your own turnout and mucking out. Huge outdoor for livery clients to use

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 villainsmum

Will PM you - am on a yard where DIY is 80 a week and includes them being fed. You just do your own turnout and mucking out. Huge outdoor for livery clients to use

Hi Dark Phoenix...could you PM me the number and location lease?

Advertisement