Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Brake pads

Options
  • 30-05-2016 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

So lads,
    Need brake pads and new tyre value.

Any recommendations... Or how much 2 new bake ads and fitting would cost dublin (its peugeot 206 00)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Do you intend to change the brake pads yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jamesdublin12

Most likely through a mechanic. doing my mathematics. to see if whats wrong with teh car since the nct is worth fixing or trading ya know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭porsche boy

Set of front pads would be around 60-70 supplied and fitted. Tyres will depend on size & brand but the usual 206 size tyres would start around 60 each for new ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭shietpilot

A set of front brake pads is €24 on MicksGarage: http://www.micksgarage.com/proddetails.aspx?pid=1316569&carid=17834

This is for the 1.4 petrol model. Other engines may have a bigger brake set up, you need to check yourself. I think it will be cheaper for you to get your mechanic to source the parts though!

+ 20% OFF if you order before midnight with the SAVE20 code.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Most likely through a mechanic.
    Ok, I've moved this from DIY to main forum.
    Feel free to use DIY forum if you intend to do DIY things :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement