Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pub in bordeaux showing mayo vs galway, june 18th.

Options
  • 30-05-2016 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Hey all,
    Maybe this should be in the travel section but anyways, anyone know of a pub in Bordeaux in France that will be showing the mayo vs Galway game on 18th June?
    It's scheduled to be on sky sports so I'd imagine there will be some Irish pub showing it. It's on in the evening so wont clad with the Ireland v Belgium game.
    Gonna be there for the euros and would like the see that game on tv somewhere.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,321 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

cjmc11 wrote: »
    Hey all,
    Maybe this should be in the travel section but anyways, anyone know of a pub in Bordeaux in France that will be showing the mayo vs Galway game on 18th June?
    It's scheduled to be on sky sports so I'd imagine there will be some Irish pub showing it. It's on in the evening so wont clash with the Ireland v Belgium game.
    Gonna be there for the euros and would like the see that game on tv somewhere.
    Thanks

Though presumably it'll clash with the 5pm and/or 8pm kickoffs in the Euros that day, which would surely be more likely to be switched on in a pub with soccer fans (inc many Belgians) there.
    Might get lucky obviously but I doubt anyone could guarantee in advance that it'll be shown in a particular place. Could come down to the barmaid in charge of the remote on the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭cjmc11

Though presumably it'll clash with the 5pm and/or 8pm kickoffs in the Euros that day, which would surely be more likely to be switched on in a pub with soccer fans (inc many Belgians) there.
    Might get lucky obviously but I doubt anyone could guarantee in advance that it'll be shown in a particular place. Could come down to the barmaid in charge of the remote on the day.

Ya thats true, hopefully one of the Irish pubs though will put it on in a section of the pub, even if it was on a small screen just to keep an eye on it would be grand.
    Might give a couple of the pubs a shout to see if they will show it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,123 ✭✭✭keeponhurling

A bit odd traveling to Bordeaux, but then watching the GAA game instead.

Hotels would be cheaper in the Castlebar area too

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭cjmc11

A bit odd traveling to Bordeaux, but then watching the GAA game instead.

Hotels would be cheaper in the Castlebar area too

Yaaaaah!!!! Thanks for the advice!

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Davys Fits

The Connemara bar in Bordeaux... Used to show them all when I was there last.

• Advertisement
Advertisement