Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Openear festival.. Anyone driving down have a spare seat in their car?

Options
  • 29-05-2016 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

My friend and I are going to openear festival

Neither of us can drive, and getting to Sherkin island from Dublin by public transport seems pretty crazy.

We were wondering if anyone going down had a spare seat in their car, we'll pay 70+ each for the trip there and back.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

if you can't get anyone, i know of someone organising a bus from Cork city to Baltimore. about €15-20 return, depends on the amount of people. i presume they need final numbers pretty soon. send me a PM if you're interested and I'll pass on their details.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭grizzly_beer

Ok (thanks to ghostdancer) this has been resolved!
    There is a openear facebook page which we totally missed
    This girl Aoife has posted there about a coach she is organising from Cork to Baltimore, you can just PM her on facebook. Apparently thers loads of space on the coaches at the moment so she is looking for more people, the more people go the cheaper it will be.

The price atm will be €25 *max* return.
    There'll be two coaches going there, one aiming for the 8:30 pm ferry and the other aiming for the 10pm ferry

Advertisement