Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to choose a new laptop

Options
  • 29-05-2016 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

I know this probably gets asked a lot, but couldn't find a thread asking exactly the same thing.

So, I'm in the market for a new laptop. I currently have a MacBook, it's maybe 6/7 years old at the moment and is on its last legs. I mainly use it for the very basics: internet, watching stuff online, as well as storage. Storage isn't great on this one, it's around 160GB (if that makes sense) and would like to have a fair bit more. A lot of that is music, and it's all through iTunes. Would have a budget of anything up to around 1400 or so, but would ideally not want to pay that much. I'm not wedded to Apple, but most of my music has been converted to play in iTunes, so not sure if switching to PC would be a pain.

Any advice much appreciated.

Advertisement