Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

caravanner of the year. BBC2 Wednesday.

Options
  • 29-05-2016 8:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,191 ✭✭✭✭

Did anyone here watch this?
    Strangely compelling viewing, even though it left you asking more questions than it provides answers for.
    I thought the guy who brought his 81 year old mother as his partner, was actually going to run her over in the reversing contest. And the Concourse de Elegance seemd a kind of frightening to me. All the household duties you try to escape from in your 'van or MH, you spend the weekend doing in a field?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

Saw that too.

Scary driving tasks performed by the caravanner and mother.

And these were the finalists. Hate to see the general caravan tower attempting some

of the driving tasks. Reversing seem to be an alien concept..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,508 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

I see a lot of lads unhooking caravans on sites and pushing them rather than reversing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

A couple in a motorhome made the final, some of the tasks were daft, the couple that won it were great.

Advertisement