Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sage accounts production P & L.

Options
  • 28-05-2016 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

Is it possible on Sage accounts production to show the total sales individually. For example I have nominal 001, 002 and 003 used for shop, bar and restaurant
    but when I run the p & l it just shows total sales. I'd like to show the three separately.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Lockedout2

I'd imagine it's &A.sales

You need to put SALES in to the group in row settings and change the text in the description the &N.SALES

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

sboyle01 wrote: »
    Is it possible on Sage accounts production to show the total sales individually. For example I have nominal 001, 002 and 003 used for shop, bar and restaurant
    but when I run the p & l it just shows total sales. I'd like to show the three separately.

Look at the detailed profit and loss it will have the information you are looking for and show you how to formula it in.

Advertisement