Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on time management?

Options
  • 28-05-2016 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 855 ✭✭✭

Alright lads, hopefully you're not too drunk from graduation to give me a sober answer.

Reality has set in and I've realized I just can't get an A in honours maths like I intended to.
    I have two options:

A) Keep dedicating half my time to this one subject (maths) in the hope that I somehow scrape an A2
    B) Go flat out with everything else and ignore maths. I make great progress in all of my other subjects.

I'm gonna be doing a humanities kind of course but I need loads of A's. B's are useless to me for my course (UK system).

Advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Peg14

Well if you know you can't get an A and know you would more easily get an A in your other subjects then I guess that's the answer. I suppose you can only ask whether getting an A in maths would take more work than something else?

Advertisement