Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Network

Options
  • 27-05-2016 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,678 ✭✭✭✭

Wondering if anybody is with them and what their coverage both calls and internet is like and if you have any sort of info about the county coverage also would be great.

With Meteor at the minute but they have rubbish plans so looking to change!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭dzilla

3 network is gone so bad. no way dependable for data.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

I'm on 3, have been for years. I find it's perfect out in the Ardkeen region anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭bluesfan

I find it very good around Waterford but patchy once you venture out of the City limits.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭alta stare

I find it OK. The network seems to drop every so often which is annoying. Ill be porting back Vodafone because of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Kracken

I am on three and the signal has become really bad - I have to move 500m to another cell coverage to get a signal, same at parent and same in Dublin.

• Advertisement
Advertisement