Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls soccer

Options
  • 27-05-2016 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi all

Is there somewhere for girls to play soccer in city area.. i have a 5 year old interested.. something fun but team oriented.

Thanks
    JS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

its outside the city, but Piltown have soccer for girls .
    Saturday mornings at 10am.

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 21 deiseabu

Hi,
    There is a girls group going at the Villa Academy also - Newtown School astro every Saturday from 9.30-10.45.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

Benfica in the city, the most famous girls soccer team in Waterford and one of the best known nationwide. I know in winter they train indoor in the Pres, if you want to find out more, let me know by pm and I will try and put you in contact with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭alta stare

Ferrybank do a sockatots every Saturday. Always good numbers there. Also as above the Benfica setup is also a good shout.

Advertisement