Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crocs €6 - Heatons

Options
  • 26-05-2016 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭

I know not to everyone's taste but ... Heatons have crocs for €6. Tag indicates original price £29.99.

Heatons Castlebar had quite a supply - seemed to be a range of size and a number of colours.

UPDATE:
    Checked Castlebar store again today. Although there seems to be a good range of sizes - not all sizes were available in every colour. In that store there is a stand of them inside the main door (near the Hilfiger polos) and another display of them upstairs in the sports department. One of the staff said they are "just starting to come in" so maybe there will be more. At a glance yesterday, I thought they were all the same style, but although they are all the typical Croc clog shape, there were some variations. They don't have any flip-flops or any other style of Croc shoe and no kid sizes.

The colors available in Castlebar are:
    Black, chocolate brown, walnut, khaki, white, navy, lime, dahlia (purple), red, true red, pool, chartreuse (yellow).
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

leck wrote: »
    I know not to everyone's taste but ... Heatons have crocs for €6. Tag indicates original price £29.99.

Heatons Castlebar had quite a supply - seemed to be a range of size and a number of colours.

Great. Is it just adults? Also do they have any other colours ? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭dos30

Have them in Childers road in Limerick aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭gman127

The holes are there to let your dignity escape! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

Millem wrote: »
    Great. Is it just adults? Also do they have any other colours ? Thanks
    About six colours- black, chocolate brown and the other in-your-face typical croc colours. All the same style. No kids. Made in Mexico. US sizing.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭colcatscar

Any in Dublin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭RayCon

colcatscar wrote: »
    Any in Dublin?

Sh!t loads in Blanchardstown

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Anybody got any idea of the adult sizes ? (I'm looking for 11 or 12 myself)

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭landmarkjohn

leck wrote: »
    Made in Mexico. US sizing.

I think these Crocs are unisex and have both male and female sizing on them i.e M 8 W 10.... so look for the M and the W to get your size.

No mens 8 in blue or black in Limerick today, there's a reasonable brown and lots of bright colours.

As a recent convert I will share the knowledge, the strap can be used around the heel for long distance or folded over the top as a slip on pool shoe. Function over fashion!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Larry Bee

Definitely had adult sizes in Wexford a while ago - got a 10, and saw an 11-12. Various colours, all €6

I updated the OP with the colours available. Here's one side of the stand. The other side had black, navy and the three shades of brown.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭Doge

Crocs are the best damn slippers ever, so comfortable.

OP i noticed the price tags say £11.99 in your pic.

Do they still use the Punt up in Castlebar? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭Doge

Ah Ive just noticed that Heatons have their own red stickers on the tags which I assume say €6.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Thanks OP - just got some in Mullingar - loads left

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Loads in Edenderry too, including kids' sizes from size 2-3 up... I find they fit a teeny bit small. I'm usually a size 6, bought size 6-7 Crocs in a very alluring purple today :D, and with the heel strap on they're just a tiny bit snug.
    I saw sizes up to 11, but not all sizes available in all colours.

Any in carrickmines? Agree best slippers ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭mjsc1970

Id wear crocs in the office if I could get away with it. Most comfy things ever. They do look brutal tho.

The SportsDirect site also showing Crocs with different range of styles, including kids, but prices are higher than in the store :
    http://ie.sportsdirect.com/SearchResults?DescriptionFilter=crocs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

DBB wrote: »
    Loads in Edenderry too, including kids' sizes from size 2-3 up... I find they fit a teeny bit small. I'm usually a size 6, bought size 6-7 Crocs in a very alluring purple today :D, and with the heel strap on they're just a tiny bit snug.
    I saw sizes up to 11, but not all sizes available in all colours.
    That's because Crocs are in US sizes. I wear a 6/39 here and buy W8 in USA.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭rosieirl

dos30 wrote: »
    Have them in Childers road in Limerick aswell

Just bought a grand red pair in size 6-7 (american sizes W 8-9, M 6-7) in Childers Road = size M. I am almost certain I got the last size M. I had to give a good look! They seem to be of the same quality, but maybe they're seconds but who'll notice? There are loads and loads of size L (not sure...8-9??), and some XL (10-11?), and less small and x-small,so if you're interested and these are your sizes, I'd say buy sooner rather than later. The two ladies in front of me were buying them too. Maybe we all see these posts :)

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Auld Jim Halpin

Thanks OP Leck,

Was looking for replacement pair of Crocs for a while now, unfortunately I could not get a size big enough. My ten year old pair are size 12, Heatons had ""XXL- 12/13". I put my foot into one and seemed a good fit however after wearing at home for half hour they started to pinch. As other have said here probably go a size or two larger. Thanks again OP, alas the hunt for replacement Crocs continues.

• Advertisement

rosieirl wrote: »
    Just bought a grand red pair in size 6-7 (american sizes W 8-9, M 6-7) in Childers Road = size M. I am almost certain I got the last size M. I had to give a good look! They seem to be of the same quality, but maybe they're seconds but who'll notice? There are loads and loads of size L (not sure...8-9??), and some XL (10-11?), and less small and x-small,so if you're interested and these are your sizes, I'd say buy sooner rather than later. The two ladies in front of me were buying them too. Maybe we all see these posts :)
    I usually wear a 38 (or size 5, or US 7.5) so I bought the size S (marked as W6-7, M 4-5) which felt fine when I tried them in the shop. But although they are very wide, or maybe because of that, my foot shifts when I walk and one of my toes hits the front. But with the broad sizing, I feel that the next size up would be too big and loose unless I wore socks with them and if one thing looks worse than Crocs, it's probably Crocs and socks.

Loads in carrickmines, purple, red, yellow, white, peppermint, brown, navy and black. I wear a size 5-6 and bought a M 6-7. Thanks a million OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭Satriale

gman127 wrote: »
    The holes are there to let your dignity escape! :D

I thought of this quote the moment i put them on, it's true :D

:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

garden shoes aren't they?

Advertisement