Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Warehouse Sale - Santry

Options
  • 26-05-2016 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi All.

Just saw brochure.
    LIDL Warehouse Sale this weekend in Santry, Dublin.
    Friday - Hannspree Tablet €75
    Saturday - Fuji Finepix Camera €85
    Sunday - Steam Mop €20

Also Patio Heater & Breadmaker

Good Hunting.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,345 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

do you have an address?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 WIne Gums

Skerries wrote: »
    do you have an address?

They are at Unit C4, Gullivers Retail Park, Santry.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,075 ✭✭✭✭unkel

It's gonna be mayhem :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,665 ✭✭✭romperstomper

I was there today and collected a camera around 2pm. There were at least a dozen left at that point. So far, I am mightily impressed. 36x optical zoom has to be experienced to be believed. I normally shoot a canon SLR, but the same zoom on canon apsc is around 800 euro and will never be purchased from me. Great post OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

I was there today and collected a camera around 2pm. There were at least a dozen left at that point. So far, I am mightily impressed. 36x optical zoom has to be experienced to be believed. I normally shoot a canon SLR, but the same zoom on canon apsc is around 800 euro and will never be purchased from me. Great post OP!

How busy was it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,665 ✭✭✭romperstomper

naughtb4 wrote: »
    How busy was it?

nothing mad, about average for any supermarket on a saturday

Advertisement