Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Delete User Data

Options
  • 26-05-2016 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭

I've just bought a pre-owned Garmin Nuvi 2300, it was working well and everything was fine until this evening, when it started showing the message: Clear user data? when I switched on. Then, when I touched the no box, nothing happened. I pressed the yes box, nothing happened. I switched on and off a few times, then eventually it started normally. This has been happening intermittently all evening..... any suggestions as to how to sort it? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

According to the manual this option appears when you press & hold the bottom right of the screen. If it possible there is something caught between the screen & the casing causing this to keep popping up.

Advertisement