Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Industrial Automation Course ???

Options
  • 25-05-2016 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

I am a qualified Electrician looking to go back to night college . I have a course picked out in Blanchardstown IT but im unsure whether to go for it or pick a different course .

The course in for 2 years on Industrial Automation for which you get a level 7 certificate .

Has any one done this course before and would it be worth doing ? Or would i be better off picking a different course like electrical engineering or something

Any help would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

Hey is this the part time certificate in industrial automation? Because that is a level 6 not 7 as far as i know.

I am currently in the full time mechatronic engineering program and have done 2 of the modules on that cert they are not particularly difficult if you have a practical knowledge of electronics already. Fluid power mechanics is just designing simple pneumatic and hydraulic circuits and the actual fluid mechanics part while quite maths heavy is only a small part of the final grade and exam.

Advertisement