Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teaching English in UAE

Options
  • 25-05-2016 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm qualifying from my post-grad shortly, finally a qualified secondary teacher in English and History. I was thinking of teaching English in Dubai/Abu Dhabi for a few years as i'd heard good things about it. I was wondering if anyone knew the best way to go about applying? Recruitment agencies, contacting school privately? I'm just not too sure! Any help/advice would be wonderful!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Deficient in Calcium

Hey! Unfortunately I've nothing to offer but am in the same position as yourself... Any luck with info? I've a year of the masters left and I was hoping to go to the UAE after that but am concerned a little about the teaching council's 300 hours and whether they will recognise them in a school over there 😕

Advertisement