Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hand Tattoos

Options
  • 25-05-2016 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭

Next tattoo is going to be my hand.It will be part of a sleeve.So im looking for some ideas.

It will be a girly sleeve,lipstick,flowers,and stuff.Thing is im a bit stuck on what to get on my hand.

So any ideas would be welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Stay away from the edge section opposite the thumb unless you want countless touch up's and again if the design goes past the knuckles be warned that fading can happen regardless. Really the only advice I have.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

dubstarr wrote: »
    Next tattoo is going to be my hand.It will be part of a sleeve.So im looking for some ideas.

It will be a girly sleeve,lipstick,flowers,and stuff.Thing is im a bit stuck on what to get on my hand.

So any ideas would be welcome.

Get a picture of Harrison Ford with a flower and lipstick...

Advertisement