Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issues with the Map

Options
  • 24-05-2016 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭

Hi great job with the map, been really useful a number of times.

But is anyone having issues with selecting layers? If I try to select say local exchanges nothing happens and I get locked out of any other opens with the cursor changing to a round red circle with a line through it?

All was working up to this week.

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

Hi great job with the map, been really useful a number of times.

But is anyone having issues with selecting layers? If I try to select say local exchanges nothing happens and I get locked out of any other opens with the cursor changing to a round red circle with a line through it?

All was working up to this week.

thanks.

Google changed their apis yet again, should be ok now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭the.red.baron

All credit to ya :)

Great website

hmm, seems to be broken again, same symptoms

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

hmm, seems to be broken again, same symptoms

Works fine for me even after a cache clear...so I've no idea what it might be.

Anyway that version is on its last legs so if it's broken internally it'll stay broken and quietly slink off and die in the corner.

There's a new map to be rolled out very soon once a few small but annoying issues are sorted out however time is in short supply:(

Yeah seems to be working again, strange one

• Advertisement
Advertisement