Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mother and baby groups Waterford

Options
  • 24-05-2016 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,does anyone know of mother and groups in Waterford I have recently had a baby 9weeks old now and wondered about meeting other mums? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,581 ✭✭✭deisemum

Contact your local PHN as they know where most of the groups are, Waterford Childcare Committee may know also. Word of warning though, be prepared for some competitive parenting in some groups.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

I'd say try your local library. They normally have listings of groups like this, or at least a notice board. They might even host a group.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,581 ✭✭✭deisemum

Ardkeen Library have parent and toddler groups on Wednesday and Friday mornings, think they start at 11am.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

The library in Lady Lane have a parent / toddler morning on Tuesday mornings 10-12.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 March16

Thanks for letting me know 😀 Would be good to meet other mums as a lot of my friends don't have kids and the ones that do have moved away xx

Advertisement