Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Customer service recommendations?

Options
  • 24-05-2016 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I'm looking at switching mobile operator for our company so would appreciate any feedback on customer service for Three / Vodafone / Emobile. Prices are pretty much comparable so I'll be making the decision on customer service.

Thought Vodafone might be ok but not so sure now after reading through some threads. We're with Emobile at the moment and they're generally fine on mobile - only issues Ive had are with Broadband tech support.

Any comments / experiences appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,758 ✭✭✭DopeTech

KevHurley wrote: »
    I'm looking at switching mobile operator for our company so would appreciate any feedback on customer service for Three / Vodafone / Emobile. Prices are pretty much comparable so I'll be making the decision on customer service.

Thought Vodafone might be ok but not so sure now after reading through some threads. We're with Emobile at the moment and they're generally fine on mobile - only issues Ive had are with Broadband tech support.

Any comments / experiences appreciated

Been with most companies over the years, I'd steer clear or Eid/emobile/meteor. Since eir bought meteor it's gone to the dogs cs wise. Vodafone are generally ok, three are good too. Especially the talk to 3 forum. Any problem I ever had they always sorted out quickly. I wouldn't bother with their Indian call centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Arbie

I've been with Vodafone corporate for 6 years - excellent and timely service, with refunds if there is an error.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,283 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Personally I wouldn't put all that much emphasise on customer service, I'd instead go with the quality of coverage in your area.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,714 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

They're pretty much all the same to be honest - poor for the most part:

- eircom has shocking billing/back-office operations but the signal is generally pretty good and the callcentre is easier to get somewhere with when needed
    - 3 has decent business support, good value, but poor signal issues since the O2 takeover. If you end up with billing issues though expect to be dealing with India :(
    - Vodafone is expensive and poor service in my experience. Again outsourced (Egypt in their case) like dealing with robots who can't deviate from the script when something goes wrong

I've been through them all over the years (but not the MVNOs) and currently with 3 for my own and the corporate accounts I manage as they've offered the best value and we don't seem to have the signal issues many do - possibly being a result that we were transferred in from O2.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Arbie

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    - Vodafone is expensive and poor service in my experience. Again outsourced (Egypt in their case) like dealing with robots who can't deviate from the script when something goes wrong

That's true for the retail/consumer accounts but corporate customer service is in Ireland.

• Advertisement
Advertisement