Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bushcraft club in clare?

Options
  • 23-05-2016 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

hi all i'm just putting out some feelers to see would there be much interest in setting up a bushcraft club in co.clare. Personally I wouldn't be in a position to run it myself as my knowledge is very basic but I have a huge interest in it. I would have no problem in helping to run it if needs be. I think it would be great if a bunch of us like minded people could meet up every so often and share knowledge and skills and maybe eventually eventually get in touch with coillte or a land owner and get an area that we could use regularly.They're just some ideas I have any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Let me know your thoughts.

Advertisement