Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a commericial unit in dublin City

Options
  • 22-05-2016 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Admins Please remove or move if needed

Myself and Two Friends have been in the process of setting up an event here in Ireland mainly run in Dublin City. We Have all the equipment need to run the event and to provide a production so the event would be broadcast across the internet via YouTube and twitch.

We had acquired a premises through one of our partners which has since fallen through and are looking to source a new partner who can provide a premises for us to you 4-5 times a year.

Ideally the Premises would be dublin city center-ish located with good access to Travel hotspots. We would like an open plan space with not to much work to be done as this would be a pop up event. And access to High speed internet is a must. Ideally sized 4,000 sqft plus

If you would like more details please contact myself on here and i can provide an email with more details..

Thanks

Advertisement