Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Card found on the beach

Options
  • 21-05-2016 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Walking earlier this evening on Tramore beach, and I came across a bank debit card in the sand. It's a recent card, not expired. Anyone have any ideas about the best way to return it to the owner?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭space2ground1

Walking earlier this evening on Tramore beach, and I came across a bank debit card in the sand. It's a recent card, not expired. Anyone have any ideas about the best way to return it to the owner?

If you drop it back into the bank on the card they'll sort it for you. Fair play for checking it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭Rustyman101

If you drop it back into the bank on the card they'll sort it for you. Fair play for checking it out.

Ring the lost card number for the bank , they will take your details and ask if you mind them passing them on , found one recently at the end of our estate , rang the bank , lad called me to arrange collection 20 mind later ! He only lived down the road !

• Registered Users Posts: 43 mexicanvader

Thanks guys, I'll give the bank a ring tomorrow/Monday.

Advertisement