Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E Flow Account

Options
  • 21-05-2016 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

I opened an E Flow account in April. The TAG account. I used it for the first time on 17th April. I am finding it very hard to understand my statement. I will show what I mean. They took out 40e on 1st April & 60e on 17th May. Thats ok I signed up for that! My account for April was 16.53. I have 4 trips @ 2.90 each since then, thats 11.60 and they are showing my balance as 63.61.The trips in total cost 28.31. They have taken 100.00 less 28.31, that leaves 71.69. Could anyone put me right. Its probably correct but I like to see where my money is going!! thanks a mill!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

Ring them. I thought they are only supposed to take the tolls used from your account and not random amounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭BowWow

When I had an eflow account they also used to take €1.23 a month as a service charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭SarahS2013

I only get charged for my trips + the monthly service charge...

Advertisement