Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New phone deal options?

Options
  • 21-05-2016 2:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Im looking for a new phone and want to be on bill pay, but i don't want to pay a fortune over a 2 year contract as all i really need is a decent amount of data (2-5GB is plenty). Three seems to be the only network with cheap deals and good data bundles but I've heard awful things about their coverage. Will they be fixing this?
    I should add that i would most likely be getting an iPhone SE so i know i will have to pay a fair bit up front. Im open to phone suggestions also that aren't ridiculous price. Most of my usage will be in areas between Claregalway and Athenry.

Thanks in advance

Which network? 4 votes

0% 0 votes
    Eir/Meteor
    25% 1 vote
    Vodafone
    75% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lookingfor...

I know that Tesco, 48 and iD (Carphone Warehouse) all use three masts but does this mean that if i design a plan with iD that i will have the exact same coverage as someone who is with 3 or Tesco mobile?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lookingfor...

Does anyone know when the three and 02 network coverage will be completely integrated? Or has this happened already? Ive heard that vodafone are opposing it due to a deal they had with 02?

Advertisement