Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brow Bar?

Options
  • 20-05-2016 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hey everyone,

Was wondering if anyone could recommend a place for brow shaping & tinting in NCD?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

There's the Brow Boutique in the Pavilions in Swords. I've never used it, but it's there quite a while and is very popular.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Paybel

There's the Brow Boutique in the Pavilions in Swords. I've never used it, but it's there quite a while and is very popular.

I've been there before and I wasn't impressed...the girl threaded one of my brows to be thinner than the other. :eek: When I said she did it - she denied it and claimed that she just tided up the"Fuzzy bits", she then filled in my brows to try cover up :(

When I got home I removed the product that she used to fill in and I was right. I'll never go back there.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

The girl that threads in McCabes is brill.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Paybel wrote: »
    I've been there before and I wasn't impressed...the girl threaded one of my brows to be thinner than the other. :eek: When I said she did it - she denied it and claimed that she just tided up the"Fuzzy bits", she then filled in my brows to try cover up :(

When I got home I removed the product that she used to fill in and I was right. I'll never go back there.:mad:

Not good :(

Advertisement