Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ngage Vs Mp3 Player

Options
  • 28-11-2004 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭

Hey i love gadgets and i need an mp3 player, so my plan was to get a cheap second hand ngage, buy a 1gig mmc card, pop it in and add lots of mp3s to it and then use it for gaming, a phone, radio etc aswel

Do you think i should do this or just get an mp3 player????
    I dont know what to do!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

I found with the ngage, that the biggger the MMC the shorter the battery life. Was getting feck all out of it with my 512 card, but smaller cards gave much longer life. I reckon go with one of the mp3 players. Komplett sell a twinmos one thats mp3 player/voice recorder/radio/usb stick for a decent price. shop4memory.com probably has decent ones too.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Thordon

I got http://www.shop4memory.com/products/mp3-player-neon-fm-radio.asp a while ago and I cant recommend it enough, mp3/WMA support, great sound quality, voice recorder, FM radio, and works as a memory stick, only downside is the fairly low size, the one I got was 128mb, but you can gt 256mb and 512mb also. The 128mb one is only 55 euro, great value for what you get.

Advertisement