Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grandaddy 18th June

Options
  • 20-05-2016 12:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭

Tickets went on sale today,€35 including fees.
    I spent an hour on ticketmaster.ie trying to buy tickets ,feckin website kept crashing.Walked to Jervis St and bought them in the end.

Comments

Cheers hadn't heard this was happening.

I've seen them here twice , one great show the other I remember being not so good which was in the Village but can't recall why. Hopefully we hear some new material.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

I bought them online at nine am without any hassle. I really can't wait for this. The Sophtware Slump is one of my favourite ever albums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Andre Salmon

I've always wanted to see them live. Never been to a bad gig in vicar st so hope it's a cracker.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,230 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Caught them in the Olympia on their last tour. Will definitely be going to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

By the way, it's the wrong date in the thread title. The gig is on August 18th, not June.

• Advertisement

monkey9 wrote: »
    By the way, it's the wrong date in the thread title. The gig is on August 18th, not June.

****e, yes it is August. Apologies.
    I posted after buying the tickets so no idea how I got the month wrong.

I've asked a mod to correct the date.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chartsengrafs

I only saw this now, but managed to get tickets. Thanks for the heads up!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,230 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

I only saw this now, but managed to get tickets. Thanks for the heads up!

Well, with that name, you'd have to really

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭pajo1981

Gettin close now boys. Can not wait.

Noticed over the years, band divides, some love (those with taste ;)), others not so much. Was always suprised they weren't bigger.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 sunbear

I have two spare tickets if anyone is interested. They cost 35 each but I'm open to offers....

Advertisement