Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question re Bet365 Accum (Asian Hadicap)

Options
  • 20-05-2016 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭

jujprq.jpg

Hi guys,

Just re the above six-fold.
    If Barca win by two clear goals my bet is still good?
    I'd normally opt for a -1 goal bet with the asians but couldn't see the option on bet365

Cheers in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Dutchy wrote: »
    jujprq.jpg

Hi guys,

Just re the above six-fold.
    If Barca win by two clear goals my bet is still good?
    I'd normally opt for a -1 goal bet with the asians but couldn't see the option on bet365

Cheers in advance.

Your bet will still be good. basically it's as if you've placed 2 €15 bets on the selections, one with Barca -1.5 and one with barca -2. So if barca win by 2 and all other selections do too, you'll have one complete winner and on the other the barca bet will be void so you'll be paid on an accy of the other selections. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Dutchy

Cheers!

Ill just add this here since its bookies and match related.

I had Barca in two bets from that match.

I had them -1 and Ht-Ft.

The -1 came up a loss but I got a void on the HT-FT and won the other two bets to win the double.

Cant fathom other than an error why a HT-FT would void but I wont complain, I managed to turn that double return into a withdrawable figure today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭markc91

Ill just add this here since its bookies and match related.

I had Barca in two bets from that match.

I had them -1 and Ht-Ft.

The -1 came up a loss but I got a void on the HT-FT and won the other two bets to win the double.

Cant fathom other than an error why a HT-FT would void but I wont complain, I managed to turn that double return into a withdrawable figure today.

If you done it on bet365 they refund ht/ft bets if it finishes 0-0

markc91 wrote: »
    If you done it on bet365 they refund ht/ft bets if it finishes 0-0

Ahh ok, if I knew that I'd have done two HT-FT instead of splitting with the -1, realistically you're expecting the same thing so the void gives it an edge for future for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭markc91

Bore Draw Money Back

Don't let a blank score sheet bore you again with our fantastic Bore Draw Money Back offer.
    Place a pre-match bet on ANY of our Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast markets for ANY Soccer match, and if the game finishes 0-0, we will refund your stake if the bet loses.
    This offer will not apply where a stake has been fully Cashed Out. Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, and the match finishes 0-0, only the remaining active stake will be refunded.

Advertisement