Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GE Concord (Phonewatch) Alarm Panel

Options
  • 19-05-2016 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

I've asked already but would anybody have a GE Concord(Phonewatch) panel available that they are not using.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Nothing sorry. Any of these I remove I dump straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭retepnosnikta

KoolKid wrote: »
    Nothing sorry. Any of these I remove I dump straight away.

Understood. If you do come across one on your travels could you possibly hold it aside for me. I'd appreciate that.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Ill keep it in mind.
    Do you want it as a replacement.?
    If so you can use the newer UTC (Aritech) Advisor panels with your existing detectors.

KoolKid wrote: »
    Ill keep it in mind.
    Do you want it as a replacement.?
    If so you can use the newer UTC (Aritech) Advisor panels with your existing detectors.

Yes the Concord got damaged. I'll check the spec on the Aritech and see how it performs.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,643 ✭✭✭✭altor

I've asked already but would anybody have a GE Concord(Phonewatch) panel available that they are not using.

What part is broken?

• Advertisement

altor wrote: »
    What part is broken?

The good news Altor. I'm back up and running again. That worked a treat. The SOS alarm guy strikes again. Well done and a big thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,643 ✭✭✭✭altor

The good news Altor. I'm back up and running again. That worked a treat. The SOS alarm guy strikes again. Well done and a big thank you.

Brilliant, happy its all working again :D

Advertisement