Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardener in city

Options
  • 19-05-2016 11:14am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,662 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Me-self and herself own a house on the Ballygunner side of town. It was our family home for years but circumstances changed and we moved (all going well, it'll be paid for in 2045!)

It's rented out now and amongst other general maintenance, I've been cutting the grass in the back garden for the last few years. It's become a bit of a pain to be honest, trying to finish work early, being dependant on the weather, working around creche/school, etc.

So, I was wondering if anyone could recommend someone who might go in and cut the grass once every week/fortnight, as well as some other general tidying in the garden.

Thanks.

Trading as Sullivan’s Farm on YouTube

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭foghlu

Ray Collopy could sort you out.

Here's his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Ray-Collopy-LandscapeDesignMaintenance-811850078921528/

• Registered Users Posts: 28,934 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

foghlu wrote: »
    Ray Collopy could sort you out.

Here's his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Ray-Collopy-LandscapeDesignMaintenance-811850078921528/

i know ray. really nice guy

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,662 Mod ✭✭✭✭Siamsa Sessions

Thanks a million.

I'll give him a shout.

Trading as Sullivan’s Farm on YouTube

• Closed Accounts Posts: 814 ✭✭✭debok

Well I cut grass around the estates on the Dunmore road. Send us a pm if your still looking and we sort something out for ya

• Registered Users Posts: 14,056 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭PistolsAtDawn

Hi all,

Me-self and herself own a house on the Ballygunner side of town. It was our family home for years but circumstances changed and we moved (all going well, it'll be paid for in 2045!)

It's rented out now and amongst other general maintenance, I've been cutting the grass in the back garden for the last few years. It's become a bit of a pain to be honest, trying to finish work early, being dependant on the weather, working around creche/school, etc.

So, I was wondering if anyone could recommend someone who might go in and cut the grass once every week/fortnight, as well as some other general tidying in the garden.

Thanks.

Kleen Kut do the mothers place, never had any problems with them and she always seems happy with the work.

Number: 086-8226109

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

Kleen Kut do the mothers place, never had any problems with them and she always seems happy with the work.

Number: 086-8226109

I like that word "Kleen". I am a Kleen Kunt

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭PistolsAtDawn

I like that word "Kleen". I am a Kleen Kunt

I don't get it?

Advertisement