Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

muscle leggings

Options
  • 18-05-2016 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

I'm looking to get leggings and a long sleeve top with that muscle print on it.. I'm not sure if I'm describing it right. it looks like your muscles are showing as if you had no skin. anyone know where to get them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭MoodeRator

Have you searched Aliexpress? The Chinese sites are always good for the crazy ideas! Like THESE?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Adnan44

Has anyone here used Aliexpress? I heard bad comments before about them so not sure if it's safe or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭MoodeRator

They are perfectly safe as the seller does not get paid until you confirm that you receive the goods. Your only issue really is the quality of some goods

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭izzyregan

I forgot to say thanks..that site has exactly what I'm looking for except for the top. But thanks

Advertisement