Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inn The Doghouse doggie daycare

Options
  • 17-05-2016 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭

Im thinking of sending my dog there anyone here have any experience with this place?,is it the only dog daycare in Waterford i seen one on facebook thats out in Tramore but was wondering if theres more in the city

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭deise_boi

Im thinking of sending my dog there anyone here have any experience with this place?,is it the only dog daycare in Waterford i seen one on facebook thats out in Tramore but was wondering if theres more in the city

Not sure on any other places to be honest, definitely a few kennels alright but daycare wise I only know of the one.

Have been sending my dog to Inn the doghouse most weeks for well over a year now and I think it's fantastic. He's usually wrecked from running around all day and they really look after them all out there. You should check their facebook as they've tonnes of pictures of them all playing.
    The staff are absolutely lovely too, I couldn't recommend it any higher!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,773 ✭✭✭taytobreath

how much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

deise_boi wrote: »
    Not sure on any other places to be honest, definitely a few kennels alright but daycare wise I only know of the one.

Have been sending my dog to Inn the doghouse most weeks for well over a year now and I think it's fantastic. He's usually wrecked from running around all day and they really look after them all out there. You should check their facebook as they've tonnes of pictures of them all playing.
    The staff are absolutely lovely too, I couldn't recommend it any higher!

Yeah ive seen their facebook page it looks ok,maybe a bit much though whats the deal with the birthday parties?
    how much

From their website

Puppy Rates
    Puppy half day rate €6
    2nd pup from same family €4
    Puppy day rate €10
    2nd pup from same family €8
    Puppy week rate €45
    2nd pup from same family €35
    Adult Dog Rates
    Adult dog half day rate €10
    2nd dog from same family €8
    Adult dog day rate €15
    2nd dog from same family €10
    Adult dog week rate €60
    2nd dog from same family €45

• Registered Users Posts: 12,091 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Never used it myself but I only ever hear good things. The prices are on the website

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭burkey85

Was using the last 6 or so months, thought it was great. only changed to a kennels on dunmore road recently, as he's a bit older and will get proper walks there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

We have our dog there at least once a week, sometimes twice and it's brilliant. He's a high-energy breed and he comes home wrecked like another poster said above. They have tamed him a bit too as he would jump all over people and we were struggling to train it out of him but since going there he hardly ever does it anymore. They love the dogs out there and are very friendly. They also take our dog overnight if we are away and it's very reasonable.

If you go in and express your interest they can give you a tour of the place and show you what the dogs get up to.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭deise_boi

Yeah ive seen their facebook page it looks ok,maybe a bit much though whats the deal with the birthday parties?

Not fully sure but I think someone who sends their dog makes the cakes on request and they all seem to get a little bit of it. Have been told its all healthy stuff for dogs but with the appearance of a chocolate cake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

burkey85 wrote: »
    Was using the last 6 or so months, thought it was great. only changed to a kennels on dunmore road recently, as he's a bit older and will get proper walks there

Whats the name of the kennels is it similar in that you can leave him and collect him on the same day?

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭burkey85

Holly Drive boarding kennels, yep, same idea, my fella is out there all day today

Advertisement