Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self Publishing to Hard Back/Ebook

Options
  • 17-05-2016 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

I wasn't sure whether to post this in the creative writing forum or here but anyway, I'm looking for any suggestions for very small scale publishers.

I'm not familiar at all with the industry, but I'm assuming there's a service where if I compile a book electronically, I can submit it for hard back print, pay the printing and postage of x amount of copies and then sell locally, or sell copies printed and delivered direct from the publisher via amazon for example, and of course ebook downloads?

Again, this would be very small scale to start with and it's to suggest to different authors, one who would be doing a recipe book (nice big, clear, colourful photos essential, probably photo on one page, recipe on the opposite type layout), then the other would be a more simple poetry book, perhaps even paperback.

Any feedback at all would be great :)

Comments

Advertisement