Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bra Strap Clip - Where to buy?

Options
  • 17-05-2016 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

I read about a clip to convert a regular into a racer back bra - why had I not heard of this earlier?! - but am
    not sure where to buy this now. Does Penneys have this?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

mod

Moved to Fashion and Appearance - may get better response here.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Dibs24

I got the clips in river island recently. They're in the accessory section on the website or by the tills. Think they are about €4. I also think Tesco sell multiway bras with the clips on the straps too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

I saw them in Pennys recently alright and Debenhams have them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

I use a covered over paper clip... the kind with that film of colour over them; sturdier than the normal ones. Everyone has some in the 'man drawer'!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

Tiger have them for €1 I think

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Penneys definitely have them. I've bought them there before. They're heart shaped and come in a 3 pack, one black, one white and one nude. I'm not sure of the price but I think about €3/4.

Advertisement