Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6 Nations prices.

Options
  • 16-05-2016 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭

Hiya folks.

Can anyone please point me in the direction of where I can see the prices of tickets for the six nations? I seem to keep hitting a wall - join up, or you must be a member. I don't want to buy, I just need to know what the various tickets cost.

At the moment I particularly want to know how much Ireland Italy Cat 3 tickets cost and if there is a delivery or service charge.

Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭former total

Hiya folks.

Can anyone please point me in the direction of where I can see the prices of tickets for the six nations? I seem to keep hitting a wall - join up, or you must be a member. I don't want to buy, I just need to know what the various tickets cost.

At the moment I particularly want to know how much Ireland Italy Cat 3 tickets cost and if there is a delivery or service charge.

Many thanks in advance.

They only ever sell one set of tickets at a time. Prices will be announced in October or November.

Advertisement