Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Coby Motors

Options
  • 16-05-2016 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I bought a car from Coby Motors before Christmas the guy that sold it to me was very helpful.....I haggled and got a six month warranty and a full tank of petrol and a good discount on the price. The car was making a noise and I took it back in March and no problem they fixed it.... was a bracket holding up the exhaust it had become loose and in May it started making a screeching noise and again they fixed it no problem it was the brakes and they were not covered under the warranty . I would recommend Coby Motors as their sales and after sales customer service is excellent. Thanks Coby Motors il be recommending you to anyone looking to buy a used car.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

What car was it.
    It's what they are meant to do isn't it though.

Have you really only one post since 2015

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭bmwguy

Haha, free advertising, well done. Have you any good deals at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,397 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Aren't ye all very sceptical!

colm_mcm wrote: »

And how....

Seems a little suspicious

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

colm_mcm wrote: »

really?????

come on Colm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,158 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

OP you never mentioned what time you open.

They must be pretty desperate if they have to resort to this type of shilling on a public forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 miamo 123

What car was it.
    It's what they are meant to do isn't it though.

Have you really only one post since 2015

It was a Honda Jazz ....yea however they were very good to deal with no quibble....what's the problem with only having one post!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,039 ✭✭✭✭Esel

You took the Coby shilling.

Not your ornery onager

miamo 123 wrote: »
    It was a Honda Jazz ....yea however they were very good to deal with no quibble....what's the problem with only having one post!

Registered in 2015 only post now?????

Just seems odd what I don't understand is how are they so special?

They had a little rubber attachment to clip back on to exhaust which should have been picked up on before car was handed over. It's all simple little things any decent garage should do without quibble anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 miamo 123

I follow loads on boards ...I get tips from buying cars to how to fix different things around the house.....I have never posted before just thought my comments would be helpful to someone ...that's it think what you like!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

miamo 123 wrote: »
    ...that's it think what you like!!!
    Welcome to boards then !!!
    Where everyone is a cynic / a detective / or a troll :rolleyes:

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

So if anyone wants to buy a car, remember how someone used their only posts on boards to sing this particular company's praise.

Take from that what you will - could be legit, could be a shill.
    hey that rhymed!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement