Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any walking shoes (no socks) that do NOT make your feet sweat?

Options
  • 16-05-2016 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,912 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have Skechers. They can be worn without socks, but they make my feet sweat. I have other similar styles but same thing.

Now I know you are going to tell me to use footies or liners, but just wanted to know if there is a comfortable walking shoe similar to Skechers where I can just stick my bare feet in, and off I go!

Probably just my feet! But anyway, if anyone has a suggestion, that would be great.

I already have the Teva trekking sandals, they are great, but want a closed shoe like Skechers that do not mean everyone around me having to put a peg on their noses! LOL.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,175 ✭✭✭intheclouds

I used to wear (dont laugh), doc marten shoes without socks when I worked in a supermarket as a young un and no matter how many hours I was on my feet they were the only shoes I was able to do it with that I didnt get sweaty smelly feet in. (we were supposed to wear tights but in the summer we'd ditch the tights)

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭SarahS2013

Ugh I feel your pain with the Sketchers.
    I don't even bring them past the porch anymore when I take them off...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

I don't know how much walking you need to do but espadrilles are bang on trend this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Something Nike running/walking shoes that have breathable mesh uppers.

I think a lot of shoes are using synthetic materials that do not breath in the way old leather shoes did.

Advertisement