Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread Closed

Options
  • 14-05-2016 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭

I'm just wondering why the "Jobpath - what's it about ?" Thread has been closed?? It was interesting to read people's experiences, and it would have been nice to be updated on whether the guy got to go do the work he had secured.....
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,537 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Have you asked the relevant forum mod(s)?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Oh, I havn't actually as I thought that would be seen as me questioning their decision.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,537 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

You should not question decisions in-thread. However if you have a specific query like this the standard procedure is to PM the mod(s) to seek clarification. I don't even know what forum you are referring to and people posting here are unlikely to know the background. Only the people who took the decision are likely to be in a position to explain it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

Beasty wrote: »
    You should not question decisions in-thread. However if you have a specific query like this the standard procedure is to PM the mod(s) to seek clarification. I don't even know what forum you are referring to and people posting here are unlikely to know the background. Only the people who took the decision are likely to be in a position to explain it
    Here it is

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057576997/1/#post99717321

I was curious myself why it was locked (posted in it a month back) but just put it down as yet another example of crap moderation.

That's another forum that needs work.

Advertisement