Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPASS stage 2 exam..worried! !

Options
  • 14-05-2016 9:55am

Hi there..I'm just wondering if anyone is doing the IPASS stage 2 exam next weekend? At this stage I thought I'd be well ready as I've being putting so much study in but I'm finding it so difficult to remember stuff such as BIK and what figure is subject to prsi,usc etc.Ive done the sample papers plus I got the revision pack but when I attempt to do them my mind goes blank and I end up looking at the solution to guide me & I don't know where to start with it.I got 80% in stage 1 but stage 1 seemed so much easier.I can't get my head around the net/ gross premium calculations of the medical insurance and now I'm panicking as there's just a week left!! Anyone else in the same boat!!

Advertisement